CCL6 antibody (Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 6) (AA 21-115) Primary Antibody
CCL6 Reactivity: Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2592378
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 21-115
- This CCL6 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against MRP1. It has been selected for its ability to recognize MRP1 in immunohistochemical staining and western blotting.
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- Recombinant MRP1 (Ala21-Ala115) expressed in E. coli.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:100 - 1:400)
Usage: ICC 5-20 μg/mL, WB 0.5-2 μg/mL,
Target Species of Antibody: Rat
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.4, 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for frequent use. Aliquot and store at -20°C for up to 1 year. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Ccl6 (CCL6 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: Ccl6
Synonyms: Ccl6, C10, Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 6, MRP-1, SCYA6
- Gene ID
You are here: