CCL6 antibody (Chemokine (C-C Motif) Ligand 6) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
CCL6 Reactivity: Mouse EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN181758
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- This CCL6 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody detects C-10.
- Affinity chromatography
- Highly pure (> 98 %) recombinant murine C10
- Application Notes
- ELISA: Direct: To detect mC10 (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. In conjunction with compatible secondaryreagents, it allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mC10. Sandwich: To detect mC10 (using 100 μL/well antibody solution) a concentration of0.25 - 1.0 μg/mL of this antibody is required. In conjunction with Polyclonal Anti-Murine C10as a capture antibody, it allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinantmC10. Western blot: To detect mC10 this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2g/mL. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit forrecombinant mC-10 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Restore in sterile PBS containing 0.1 % BSA to a concentration of 0.1 - 1.0 mg/mL.
- PBS, pH 7.2
- Handling Advice
- This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C. DO NOT FREEZE!
- Alternative Name
- C10 / CCL6 (CCL6 Antibody Abstract)
- MRP-1, Scya6, c10, Mrp-1, Scay6, chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 6, Ccl6
- C10 belongs to the CC chemokine family and is expressed in myelopoietic bone marrow cultures when stimulated with GM-CSF, M-CSF, IL-3 or IL-4. It signals primarily through the CCR1 receptor. C10 is chemotactic for B cells, CD4+ T cells, monocytes and NK cells and also exhibits powerful suppressive activity on colony formation by different lineages of hematopoietic progenitors. The C10 contains the four highly conserved cysteine residues present in CC chemokines. The mature protein contains 95 amino acid residues.Synonyms: C-C motif chemokine 6, Protein C10, Scya6, Small-inducible cytokine A6
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: