Mannosidase, Alpha, Class 1A, Member 2 (MAN1A2) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MAN1A2 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2782731
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN979754
- FALGADGSRA DKAGHYLELG AEIARTCHES YDRTALKLGP ESFKFDGAVE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MAN1A2. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human MAN1A2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 641 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MAN1A2 (MAN1A2 Antibody Abstract)
- Alpha-mannosidases function at different stages of N-glycan maturation in mammalian cells. See MAN2A1 (MIM 154582) for general information.Alpha-mannosidases function at different stages of N-glycan maturation in mammalian cells. See MAN2A1 (MIM 154582) for general information.[supplied by OMIM]. PRIMARYREFSEQ_SPAN PRIMARY_IDENTIFIER PRIMARY_SPAN COMP 1-597 BC052954.1 17-613 598-1023 AU133800.1 118-543 1024-2908 AF027156.1 823-2707 2909-3316 BC052954.1 2925-3332 3317-4416 BC063300.1 3315-4414 4417-5388 BC052954.1 4432-5403
Alias Symbols: MAN1B
Protein Interaction Partner: SMAD9, UBC,
Protein Size: 641
- Molecular Weight
- 73 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_006699, NP_006690
You are here: