SLUG antibody (AA 5-120) (Alexa Fluor 594)
- Target See all SLUG products
- AA 5-120
- Human, Rat, Rabbit
- This SLUG antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 594
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Slug
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- SLUG Products
- Slug antibody, Slugh antibody, Snail2 antibody, SLUG antibody, SLUGH antibody, SLUGH1 antibody, SNAIL2 antibody, WS2D antibody, snail family zinc finger 2 antibody, snail family transcriptional repressor 2 antibody, Snai2 antibody, SNAI2 antibody
Transcriptional repressor that modulates both activator-dependent and basal transcription. Involved in the generation and migration of neural crest cells. Plays a role in mediating RAF1-induced transcriptional repression of the TJ protein, occludin (OCLN) and subsequent oncogenic transformation of epithelial cells (By similarity). Represses BRCA2 expression by binding to its E2-box-containing silencer and recruiting CTBP1 and HDAC1 in breast cells. In epidermal keratinocytes, binds to the E-box in ITGA3 promoter and represses its transcription. Involved in the regulation of ITGB1 and ITGB4 expression and cell adhesion and proliferation in epidermal keratinocytes. Binds to E-box2 domain of BSG and activates its expression during TGFB1-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) in hepatocytes. Represses E-Cadherin/CDH1 transcription via E-box elements. Involved in osteoblast maturation. Binds to RUNX2 and SOC9 promoters and may act as a positive and negative transcription regulator, respectively, in osteoblasts. Binds to CXCL12 promoter via E-box regions in mesenchymal stem cells and osteoblasts. Plays an essential role in TWIST1-induced EMT and its ability to promote invasion and metastasis.
Subcellular location: Nucleus
Synonyms: SLUG, WS2D, SLUGH1, SNAIL2, Zinc finger protein SNAI2, Neural crest transcription factor Slug, Protein snail homolog 2, SNAI2, SLUGH
- Gene ID