Kallikrein 7 antibody (KLK7) (Center) Primary Antibody
KLK7 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2854292
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This Kallikrein 7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to KLK7 (kallikrein-related peptidase 7)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human KLK7. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceWestern blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: human KLK7-transfected 293T cells
- For Research Use only
- 0.31 mg/mL
- 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- KLK7 (KLK7 Antibody Abstract)
- Kallikreins are a subgroup of serine proteases having diverse physiological functions. Growing evidence suggests that many kallikreins are implicated in carcinogenesis and some have potential as novel cancer and other disease biomarkers. This gene is one of the fifteen kallikrein subfamily members located in a cluster on chromosome 19. Its encoded enzyme is thought to be involved in the proteolysis of intercellular cohesive structures preceding desquamation, which is the shedding of the outermost layer of the epidermis. Alternative splicing of this gene results in two transcript variants encoding the same protein.
Cellular Localization: Secreted
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa
- Gene ID
- Complement System
You are here: