Creatine Kinase, Brain (CKB) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
CKB Reactivity: Human, Mouse ICC, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2855157
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Chicken, Pig (Porcine), Rabbit, Rat (Rattus), Xenopus laevis, Cow (Bovine), Xenopus tropicalis
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Chicken (89 %), Pig (98 %), Rabbit (96 %), Rat (96 %), Xenopus laevis (85 %), Bovine (97 %), Xenopus tropicalis (85 %)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to Creatine kinase (brain) (creatine kinase, brain)
Creatine kinase (brain) antibody [N1C1]
- Affinity purified by Protein A.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Creatine kinase (brain). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference ICC/IF 1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) 1:100-1:1000* Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceICC/IF1:100-1:1000* IHC (Formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)1:100-1:1000* Western blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: 293T , H1299 , HeLaS3 , HepG2 , NIH-3T3
- For Research Use only
- 10 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Creatine Kinase (Brain) (CKB Antibody Abstract)
- B-CK, CKBB, b-ck, ckbb, CKB, Bck, Ck-3, Ck3, Ckbb, bck, ckb, cb594, wu:fj36f10, wu:fj37d11, Ckbr, creatine kinase B, creatine kinase, brain L homeolog, creatine kinase B-type, creatine kinase, brain, creatine kinase, brain b, CKB, ckb.L, Ckb, ckb, ckbb
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytoplasmic enzyme involved in energy homeostasis. The encoded protein reversibly catalyzes the transfer of phosphate between ATP and various phosphogens such as creatine phosphate. It acts as a homodimer in brain as well as in other tissues, and as a heterodimer with a similar muscle isozyme in heart. The encoded protein is a member of the ATP:guanido phosphotransferase protein family. A pseudogene of this gene has been characterized.
Cellular Localization: Cytoplasm
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: