Creatine Kinase, Brain (CKB) (AA 66-179) antibody Primary Antibody
CKB Reactivity: Human, Mouse ICC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN467367
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 66-179
- Human, Mouse
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human and mouse Creatine kinase (brain). Predicted cross-reactivity based on amino acid sequence homology: rat (81 % ), rabbit (96 %), bovine (81 %), pig (82 %), zebrafish (82 %).
- Protein A purified
- Recombinant protein fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 66 and 179 of Creatine kinase (brain).
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: ICC, IF (1:100 - 1:200), WB (1:500 - 1:3000)
Not recommended for: IHC-P
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: