Kallikrein 7 antibody (KLK7) (AA 30-249) Primary Antibody
KLK7 Reactivity: Mouse IF/ICC, IHC, IP, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2936160
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 18 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 30-249
- This Kallikrein 7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (fixed cells) (IF/ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen-specific affinity chromatography followed by Protein A affinity chromatography
- KLK7 (Tyr30-Arg249)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 500 μg/mL
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % Sodium azide, 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C for frequent use. Aliquot and store at -20 °C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: