OR52L1 antibody (Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1) Primary Antibody
This OR52L1 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Human OR52L1.
anti-Olfactory Receptor, Family 52, Subfamily L, Member 1 (OR52L1) (AA 299-329), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
OR52L1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.