EPHA1 antibody (Ephrin Type A Receptor 1) (AA 963-976) Primary Antibody
- AA 963-976, C-Term
- Human, Rat
- This EPHA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Ephrin type-A receptor 1(EPHA1) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse,Rat.
- HQKRILCSIQ GFKD
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
Predicted Cross Reactivity: mouse
No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Predicted Cross Reactivity: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Ephrin type-A receptor 1(EPHA1) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human,Mouse,Rat.
Gene Name: EPH receptor A1
Protein Name: Ephrin type-A receptor 1(hEpha1)
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of human Eph receptor A1(963-976aa HQKRILCSIQGFKD), identical to the related rat and mouse sequences.
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Rat, Predicted Species: Mouse
IHC-P: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Rat, Predicted Species: Mouse, Epitope Retrieval by Heat: Boiling the paraffin sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 20 mins is required for the staining of formalin/paraffin sections.
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB, supported by ABIN921231 in IHC(P).
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- EPHA1 (EPHA1 Antibody Abstract)
- EPH, EPHT, EPHT1, 5730453L17Rik, AL033318, Eph, Esk, EPHA9, EPH receptor A1, Eph receptor A1, EPHA1, Epha1
EPHA1, EPH receptor A1, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the EPHA1 gene. This gene belongs to the ephrin receptor subfamily of the protein-tyrosine kinase family. The EPHA1 gene is mapped to 7q34-q35. EPH and EPH-related receptors have been implicated in mediating developmental events, particularly in the nervous system. Receptors in the EPH subfamily typically have a single kinase domain and an extracellular region containing a Cys-rich domain and 2 fibronectin type III repeats. The ephrin receptors are divided into 2 groups based on the similarity of their extracellular domain sequences and their affinities for binding ephrin-A and ephrin-B ligands. This gene is expressed in some human cancer cell lines and has been implicated in carcinogenesis.
Synonyms: EPH antibody|Eph tyrosine kinase 1 antibody|EphA1 antibody|Ephrin receptor Eph A1 antibody|Ephrin type A receptor 1 antibody|EPHT 1 antibody|EPHT antibody|Erythropoietin producing hepatoma amplified sequence antibody|Esk antibody|MGC163163 antibody|Oncogene EPH antibody|Soluble EPHA1 variant 1 antibody|Soluble EPHA1 variant 2 antibody|Tyrosine protein kinase receptor EPH antibody