PPP2R3C antibody (Protein Phosphatase 2, Regulatory Subunit B'', gamma) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
PPP2R3C Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3186543
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This PPP2R3C antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- PPP2R3C Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of PPP2R3C protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to PPP2R3C.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human PPP2R3C.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, ELISA 1:20000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- PPP2R3C (PPP2R3C Antibody Abstract)
- 4930511A21Rik, 5730412A08Rik, G4-1, G5pr, C14orf10, RGD1309207, zgc:55473, protein phosphatase 2, regulatory subunit B'', gamma, protein phosphatase 2 regulatory subunit B''gamma, Ppp2r3c, PPP2R3C, ppp2r3c
- Molecular Weight
- 55 kDa
- Gene ID
- PI3K-Akt Signaling
You are here: