CACTIN antibody (Cactin, Spliceosome C Complex Subunit) Primary Antibody
CACTIN Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3222751
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This CACTIN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN3223064
- Recognizes endogenous levels of Cactin protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to Cactin
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human Cactin.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:2000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Cactin (CACTIN Antibody Abstract)
- C19orf29, NY-REN-24, fSAPc, C28H19orf29, 2510012J08Rik, cactin, spliceosome C complex subunit, CACTIN, Cactin
- C19orf29, Cactin, Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-24
- Gene ID
- 58509, 70312
- Q8WUQ7, Q9CS00
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin
You are here: