CACTIN antibody (Cactin, Spliceosome C Complex Subunit) (AA 141-190) Primary Antibody
CACTIN Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN4901126
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 141-190
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This CACTIN antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to CACTIN.
- The antibody detects endogenous CACTIN protein
- Rabbit Polyclonal to CACTIN.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit serum by affinity-chromatography using specific immunogen.
- Synthetic peptide from AA range: 141-190.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:5000-10000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02 % sodium azide as Preservative and 50 % Glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: