CACTIN antibody (Cactin, Spliceosome C Complex Subunit) (AA 460-510) Primary Antibody
CACTIN Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Human, Monkey, Opossum, Pig IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN960103
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 460-510
- Cow, Dog, Human, Monkey, Opossum, Pig
- This CACTIN antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human C19orf29.
- Protein A purified
- A portion of amino acids 460-510 of human Cactin.
Type of Immunogen: Protein fragment
- Application Notes
- Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (5 - 7 μg/mL)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 0.05 % BSA, 0.05 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C, stable for 6 months. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C.
You are here: