ICAM1 antibody (Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1) (pTyr512) Primary Antibody
- This ICAM1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody detects endogenous level of ICAM-1 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 512.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography usingepitope-specific phosphopeptide. The antibody against non-phosphopeptide was removedby chromatography using non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the phosphorylation site.
- Peptide sequence around phosphorylation site of pTyr512 (K-K-Y (p) -R-L) derived from Human ICAM-1. Antibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates.
anti-Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) (AA 201-300) antibody Primary Antibody
ICAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Western blotting: 1:500-1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4 °C for short term use.
- Alternative Name
- ICAM-1 (ICAM1 Antibody Abstract)
- BB2, CD54, P3.58, Icam-1, Ly-47, MALA-2, ICAM, ICAM-1, ICAM1, intercellular adhesion molecule 1, intercellular adhesion molecule-1, ICAM1, Icam1, ICAM-1
- ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin a-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
- Molecular Weight
- 92 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling