ICAM1 antibody (Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1) (AA 313-327) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ICAM1 Antibodies
- AA 313-327
- This ICAM1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- ICAM1 (aa313-327)
- PNVILTKPEV SEGTE
- The immunizing peptide represents part of the extracellular domain, and it does not overlap any known glycosite..
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
anti-Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) (AA 201-300) antibody Primary Antibody
ICAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 100 kDa band observed in Human Lung lysates (calculated MW of 57.8 kDa according to Human NP_000192.2).This molecular weight is routinely observed by other sources. Recommended concentration: 0.1-0.3 μg/mL. Primary incubation 1 hour at room temperature.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.
Immunofluorescence: Strong expression of the protein seen in the cytoplasm of A431 cells Recommended concentration: 10μg/ml.
Flow Cytometry: Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat cells and Human peripheral blood monocytes. Recommended concentration: 10ug/ml.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- ICAM1 (ICAM1 Products)
- BB2, CD54, P3.58, Icam-1, Ly-47, MALA-2, ICAM, ICAM-1, ICAM1, intercellular adhesion molecule 1, intercellular adhesion molecule-1, ICAM1, Icam1, ICAM-1
- Target Type
- Viral Protein
- ICAM1, intercellular adhesion molecule 1, BB2, CD54, P3.58, ICAM-1, cell surface glycoprotein P3.58, human rhinovirus receptor, intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (CD54), human rhinovirus receptor, major group rhinovirus receptor
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling