ITGA4 antibody (Integrin alpha 4) (PE) Primary Antibody
This ITGA4 antibody is conjugated to PE
Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- Mouse/Human CD49d, Mr 150 kDa
- Rat Anti-Mouse CD49d-PE
- P815 cells
- Application Notes
- Applications: FC - Quality tested , IHC-FS - Reported in literature , IP - Reported in literature , Adhesion - Reported in literature , Block - Reported in literature
- Working Dilutions: Flow Cytometry FITC and BIOT conjugates 2 g/106 cells PE conjugates 0.2 g/106 cells For flow cytometry, the suggested use of these reagents is in a final volume of 100 L
- Sample Volume
- 2 mL
- For Research Use only
- 0.1 mg/mL
- 0.1 mg in 1.0 mL or 0.2 mg in 2.0 mL of PBS/Sodium azide and a stabilizing agent
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
Do not freeze!
Protect conjugated products from light.
Each reagent is stable for the period shown on the bottle label if stored as directed.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C
Fistonich, Zehentmeier, Bednarski, Miao, Schjerven, Sleckman, Pereira: "Cell circuits between B cell progenitors and IL-7+ mesenchymal progenitor cells control B cell development." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 215, Issue 10, pp. 2586-2599, 2018 (PubMed).
- Fistonich, Zehentmeier, Bednarski, Miao, Schjerven, Sleckman, Pereira: "Cell circuits between B cell progenitors and IL-7+ mesenchymal progenitor cells control B cell development." in: The Journal of experimental medicine, Vol. 215, Issue 10, pp. 2586-2599, 2018 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD49d (ITGA4 Antibody Abstract)
- CD49D, IA4, LOC100219853, integrin subunit alpha 4, integrin alpha 4, integrin subunit alpha 4 S homeolog, ITGA4, Itga4, itga4.S
- VLA-4 belongs to the β 1 -integrin family, which functions both as cell-matrix and cell-cell receptors. As a matrix receptor VLA-4 binds to an alternatively spliced domain of fibronectin, while as a cellular receptor it associates with its counter-receptor ligand VCAM-1. In addition to CD44/pgp-1, VLA-4 has been shown to be important for lymphopoiesis, and is also believed to be important for extravasation of lymphocytes into sites of inflammation as a second signal in addition to LFA/ICAM-1. CD49d/VLA-4 is expressed in low amounts on resting lymphocytes and monocytes, is absent or minimally detectable on stromal cells, whereas virtually all lymphoid and myeloid cells in bone marrow and in long-term culture are positive.
- Integrin Complex