GJA1 antibody (Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
GJA1 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Dog, Pig WB Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN452424
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Human, Rat, Dog, Pig
- This GJA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to Connexin 43.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (expected):Human, Canine, Porcine.
Species reactivity (tested):Rat.
- Affinity chromatography
- Peptide with sequence C-QPFDFPDDNQNSKK, from the internal region of the protein sequence
- Application Notes
- Peptide ELISA: 1/64000. Western blot: 0.3 - 1 μg/mL.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0,5 mg/mL
- Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at-20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- GJA1 / Cx43 (GJA1 Antibody Abstract)
- AVSD3, CX43, DFNB38, GJAL, HLHS1, HSS, ODDD, Cx43, AU042049, AW546267, Cnx43, Cx43alpha1, Gja-1, Npm1, connexin43, cx43a1, gja1, zfCx43.3, connexin 43, gja1-A, cx43, gjal, oddd, dfnb38, gap junction protein alpha 1, gap junction protein, alpha 1, connexin 43, gap junction protein alpha 1 L homeolog, CONNEXIN 43 protein, GJA1, Gja1, cx43, gja1.L, gja1, CONNEXIN 43
- GJA1 is a member of the connexin gene family and a component of gap junctions. Gap junctions are composed of arrays of intercellular channels and provide a route for the diffusion of materials of low molecular weight from cell to cell. GJA1 is the major protein of gap junctions in the heart, and gap junctions are thought to have a crucial role in the synchronized contraction of the heart and in embryonic development. GJA1 is targeted by several protein kinases that regulate myocardial cell cell coupling. A related intronless GJA1 pseudogene, GJA1P, has been mapped to chromosome 5.Synonyms: Connexin-43, GJAL, Gap junction 43 kDa heart protein, Gap junction alpha-1 protein
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- MAPK Signaling, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization
You are here: