TP53BP1 antibody (Tumor Protein P53 Binding Protein 1) (AA 10-59) Primary Antibody
TP53BP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF, IHC, ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN482181
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 10-59, pSer25
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This TP53BP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
53BP1 (Phospho-Ser25) Antibody detects endogenous levels of 53BP1 only when phosphorylated at Ser25.
PhosphorylationH:S25 M:S25 R:S30
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using phospho peptide. The antibody against non-phospho peptide was removed by chromatography using corresponding non-phospho peptide.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human 53BP1 around the phosphorylation site of Ser25.
- Application Notes
- IHC: 1:50~1:100 IF: 1:100~1:500 ELISA: 1:1000
Unigene-Number: Hs.440968 (NCBI Gene Symbol: TP53BP1)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: