GJA1 antibody (Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa) (AA 333-382) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This GJA1 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
Connexin 43 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Connexin 43 protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human Connexin 43.
anti-Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa (GJA1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
GJA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Avian, Cat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Donkey, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep IF, IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 IHC: 1:50~1:100 IF: 1:100~1:500 ELISA: 1:10000
Unigene-Number: Hs.74471 (NCBI Gene Symbol: GJA1)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Connexin 43 (GJA1 Antibody Abstract)
- AVSD3, CX43, DFNB38, GJAL, HLHS1, HSS, ODDD, Cx43, AU042049, AW546267, Cnx43, Cx43alpha1, Gja-1, Npm1, connexin43, cx43a1, gja1, zfCx43.3, connexin 43, gja1-A, cx43, gjal, oddd, dfnb38, gap junction protein alpha 1, gap junction protein, alpha 1, connexin 43, gap junction protein alpha 1 L homeolog, CONNEXIN 43 protein, GJA1, Gja1, cx43, gja1.L, gja1, CONNEXIN 43
Synonyms: Connexin 43, CX43, CXA1, CXN-43, Gap junction 43 kDa heart protein, Gap junction alpha-1 protein, GJA1
NCBI Gene Symbol: GJA1
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- Gene ID
- MAPK Signaling, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization