RBM41 antibody (RNA Binding Motif Protein 41) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
RBM41 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517584
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This RBM41 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- SADKYMTSMK RKIKLGTKDE PQKKNKGDPM NNLESFYQEM IMKKRLEEFQ
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RBM41. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human RBM41
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RBM41 (RBM41 Antibody Abstract)
- BB131279, D330023I21Rik, RNA binding motif protein 41, Rbm41, RBM41
- RBM41 May bind RNA.
Alias Symbols: RBM41,
Protein Interaction Partner: MIPOL1, RALYL, KRT40, LZTS2, RINT1, TRIM54, NINL, SPAG5, PNMA1, MKRN3, TRAF2, TRAF1, TRIM27, HNRNPC, GOLGA2, EGFR, CCDC85B, HNRNPK,
Protein Size: 311
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: