RBM41 antibody (RNA Binding Motif Protein 41) (AA 180-388) Primary Antibody
RBM41 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1500635
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 180-388
- This RBM41 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human RBM41
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Mouse (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Recombinant protein fragment contain a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 180 and 388 (Q96IZ5) of RBM41. Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Mouse (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (1:500 - 1:3000)
Usage: Suggested starting dilutions are as follows: Western blot: 1:500-1:3000. Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- 0.1 M Tris-glycine, pH 7, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and freeze at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: