MOB Kinase Activator 3A (MOB3A) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MOB3A Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517713
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- QVFNKDKTFR PKRKFEPGTQ RFELHKKAQA SLNAGLDLRL AVQLPPGEDL
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human MOBKL2A
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MOBKL2A (MOB3A Antibody Abstract)
- Mobkl2a, Mobkl2b, MOB1C, MOBKL2A, moblak, 5330417K06Rik, A630029F06, AV218468, MOB kinase activator 3A, Mob3a, MOB3A
- Alias Symbols: MOB1C, moblak, MOBKL2A
Protein Size: 217
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_130807, NP_570719
You are here: