MOB Kinase Activator 3A (MOB3A) (AA 98-147) antibody Primary Antibody
MOB3A Reactivity: Human, Monkey, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6746353
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 98-147
- Human, Monkey, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human MOBKL2A
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Zebrafish (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa98-147 of human MOB3A (Q96BX8, NP_570719). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Galago, Marmoset, Rat (100%), Mouse, Hamster, Elephant, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Opossum, Zebra finch, Frog (92%), Dog, Xenopus, Catfish, Salmon, Smelt, Stickleback, Pufferfish, Zebrafish (85%), Guinea pig (80%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MOBKL2A (MOB3A Antibody Abstract)
- Mobkl2a, Mobkl2b, MOB1C, MOBKL2A, moblak, 5330417K06Rik, A630029F06, AV218468, MOB kinase activator 3A, Mob3a, MOB3A
- Name/Gene ID: MOB3A
Synonyms: MOB3A, MOB kinase activator 3A, MOB LAK, MOB-LAK, MOB1C, Moblak, Mob1 homolog 2A, MOBKL2A
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: