MOB Kinase Activator 3A (MOB3A) (AA 1-80), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MOB3A Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6102320
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-80, N-Term
- Human, Mouse
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity Chromatography
- Synthesized peptide derived from the N-terminal region of human Mob3A/B. at AA rangle: 1-80.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: