MOB Kinase Activator 3A (MOB3A) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MOB3A Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784975
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN980176
- EYRWQDEHKF RKPTALSAPR YMDLLMDWIE AQINNEDLFP TNVGTPFPKN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 80%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 79%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MOBKL2A. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human MOBKL2A
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 217 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MOBKL2A (MOB3A Antibody Abstract)
- Mobkl2a, Mobkl2b, MOB1C, MOBKL2A, moblak, 5330417K06Rik, A630029F06, AV218468, MOB kinase activator 3A, Mob3a, MOB3A
- MOBKL2A may regulate the activity of kinases.
Alias Symbols: moblak, MOB1C, MOBKL2A
Protein Interaction Partner: APP, LATS2, LATS1, ELAVL1, Nedd4, NEDD4L,
Protein Size: 217
- Molecular Weight
- 25 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_130807, NP_570719
You are here: