RASAL3 antibody (RAS Protein Activator Like 3) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This RASAL3 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- EKPGFLAPRD LPKHTPLISK SQSLRSVRRS ESWARPRPDE ERPLRRPRPV
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human RASAL3
anti-RAS Protein Activator Like 3 (RASAL3) (AA 954-983), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
RASAL3 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.