RASAL3 antibody (RAS Protein Activator Like 3) (AA 947-975) (APC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This RASAL3 antibody is conjugated to APC
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This RASAL3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 947-975 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RASAL3.
- Affinity purified
anti-RAS Protein Activator Like 3 (RASAL3) (AA 954-983), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
RASAL3 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- RASAL3 (RASAL3 Antibody Abstract)
- A430107D22Rik, RAS protein activator like 3, RASAL3, Rasal3
Name/Gene ID: RASAL3
Synonyms: RASAL3, RAS protein activator like-3, RAS protein activator like 3
- Gene ID