RASAL3 antibody (RAS Protein Activator Like 3) (AA 954-983) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 954-983, C-Term
This RASAL3 antibody is un-conjugated
Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes RASAL3 at C-term.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human
- Purified through a Protein A column followed by peptide affinity purification
- Synthetic peptide - KLH conjugated - corresponding to the C-terminal region (between 954-983aa) of human RASAL3.
- Ig Fraction
anti-RAS Protein Activator Like 3 (RASAL3) (AA 954-983), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
RASAL3 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.