RASAL3 antibody (RAS Protein Activator Like 3) (AA 947-975) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 947-975, C-Term
This RASAL3 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This RASAL3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 947-975 AA from the C-terminal region of human RASAL3.
- Ig Fraction
anti-RAS Protein Activator Like 3 (RASAL3) (AA 954-983), (C-Term) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
RASAL3 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Application Notes
- WB = 1:1000, IHC (p) = 1:50-100
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 °C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months