NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 alpha Subcomplex, Assembly Factor 1 (NDUFAF1) (AA 247-276), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NDUFAF1 Reactivity: Human IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5535260
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 247-276, C-Term
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This NDUFAF1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 247-276 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human NDUFAF1.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- NDUFAF1 (NDUFAF1 Antibody Abstract)
- 2410001M24Rik, CGI-65, CIA30, CGI65, Cia30, NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex, assembly factor 1, NADH:ubiquinone oxidoreductase complex assembly factor 1, Ndufaf1, NDUFAF1
- The NDUFAF1 gene encodes the human homolog of a Neurospora crassa Cia30 protein involved in the assembly of complex I.
- Molecular Weight
- 38 kDa
- Gene ID
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: