ST6 (Alpha-N-Acetyl-Neuraminyl-2,3-beta-Galactosyl-1,3)-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 5 (ST6GALNAC5) (AA 110-138), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ST6GALNAC5 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5535675
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 110-138, C-Term
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This ST6GALNAC5 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 110-138 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ST6GALNAC5.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.34 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- ST6GALNAC5 (ST6GALNAC5 Antibody Abstract)
- ST6GALNAC5 belongs to a family of sialyltransferases that modify proteins and ceramides on the cell surface to alter cell-cell or cell-extracellular matrix interactions (Tsuchida et al., 2003 [PubMed 12668675]).
- Molecular Weight
- 38 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: