ADAM Metallopeptidase with thrombospondin Type 1 Motif, 18 (ADAMTS18) (AA 1066-1095), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ADAMTS18 Reactivity: Human, Mouse FACS, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5536923
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1066-1095, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This ADAMTS18 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 1066-1095 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ADAMTS18.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- ADAMTS18 (ADAMTS18 Antibody Abstract)
- ADAMTS18 is a member of the ADAMTS (a disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs) protein family. ADAMTS family members share several distinct protein modules, including a propeptide region, a metalloproteinase domain, a disintegrin-like domain, and a thrombospondin type 1 (TS) motif. Individual members of this family differ in the number of C-terminal TS motifs, and some have unique C-terminal domains. This protein has a high sequence similarity to the protein encoded by gene ADAMTS16, another family member. It is thought to function as a tumor suppressor.
- Molecular Weight
- 135 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: