RBM41 antibody (RNA Binding Motif Protein 41) (AA 316-343) Primary Antibody
RBM41 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5538169
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 316-343, C-Term
- Human, Mouse
- This RBM41 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This RBM41 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 316-343 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human RBM41.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
You are here: