COX7C antibody (Cytochrome C Oxidase Subunit VIIc) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This COX7C antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIIc
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
mouse ovary tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with FNab01910( COX7C Antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- COX7C (COX7C Antibody Abstract)
- COXVIIc, Cox7c1, COX7C1, cytochrome c oxidase subunit 7C, cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIIc, COX7C, Cox7c
- This protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Molecular Weight
- 15~28 kDa
- Gene ID