COX7C antibody (Cytochrome C Oxidase Subunit VIIc) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
COX7C Reactivity: Bat, Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Xenopus laevis WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6749407
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Bat, Dog, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Xenopus laevis
- This COX7C antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human COX7CP1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis:
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human COX7C (P15954, NP_001858). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Orangutan, Gibbon, Baboon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Panda, Dog, Bat, Pig, Opossum, Zebra finch, Platypus, Xenopus (100%), Elephant, Bovine, Chicken, Stickleback, Medaka, Pufferfish, Zebrafish (92%), Lizard (85%), Catfish, Salmon, Sablefish (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: