COX7C antibody (Cytochrome C Oxidase Subunit VIIc) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
COX7C Reactivity: Cow, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790102
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This COX7C antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN975226
- SVVRRSHYEE GPGKNLPFSV ENKWSLLAKM CLYFGSAFAT PFLVVRHQLL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 92%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against COX7C. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 63 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- COX7C (COX7C Antibody Abstract)
- Cytochrome c oxidase (COX), the terminal component of the mitochondrial respiratory chain, catalyzes the electron transfer from reduced cytochrome c to oxygen. This component is a heteromeric complex consisting of 3 catalytic subunits encoded by mitochondrial genes and multiple structural subunits encoded by nuclear genes. The mitochondrially-encoded subunits function in electron transfer, and the nuclear-encoded subunits may function in the regulation and assembly of the complex. This nuclear gene encodes subunit VIIc, which shares 87 % and 85 % amino acid sequence identity with mouse and bovine COX VIIc, respectively, and is found in all tissues. A pseudogene COX7CP1 has been found on chromosome 13.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: MDM2, UBC,
Protein Size: 63
- Molecular Weight
- 5 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001867, NP_001858
You are here: