ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 10 (ABCA10) antibody Primary Antibody
ABCA10 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6259674
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- ABCA10 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total ABCA10
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human ABCA10
- Application Notes
- WB 1:1000-3000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: