ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 10 (ABCA10) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ABCA10 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5516453
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- HEIFENEINP EHSSDDSFEP VSPEFHGKEA IRIRNVIKEY NGKTGKVEAL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Horse: 79%, Human: 100%
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human ABCA10
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ABCA10 (ABCA10 Antibody Abstract)
- The membrane-associated protein encoded by this gene is a member of the superfamily of ATP-binding cassette (ABC) transporters. ABC proteins transport various molecules across extra- and intracellular membranes. ABC genes are divided into seven distinct subfamilies (ABC1, MDR/TAP, MRP, ALD, OABP, GCN20, and White). This encoded protein is a member of the ABC1 subfamily. Members of the ABC1 subfamily comprise the only major ABC subfamily found exclusively in multicellular eukaryotes. This gene is clustered among 4 other ABC1 family members on 17q24, but neither the substrate nor the function of this gene is known.
Alias Symbols: EST698739
Protein Interaction Partner: COPS5, CUL4A,
Protein Size: 466
- Gene ID
You are here: