Interferon-Induced Transmembrane Protein 3 (IFITM3) (AA 10-90), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
IFITM3 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6280454
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 10-90, N-Term
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to IFITM3.
- IFITM3 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of IFITM3 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human IFITM3
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: