AMBN antibody (Ameloblastin (Enamel Matrix Protein)) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
AMBN Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6286750
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- This AMBN antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal to Ameloblastin.
- Ameloblastin Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of Ameloblastin protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human Ameloblastin.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
Ameloblast-specific. Located at the Tomes processes of secretory ameloblasts and in the sheath space between rod-interrod enamel.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: