AMBN antibody (Ameloblastin (Enamel Matrix Protein)) (AA 286-335) Primary Antibody
AMBN Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6747537
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 286-335
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Pig
- This AMBN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human AMBN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Dog, Guinea pig (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa286-335 of human AMBN (Q9NP70, NP_057603). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon (100%), Monkey, Marmoset, Panda, Dog, Guinea pig (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: