AMBN antibody (Ameloblastin (Enamel Matrix Protein)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
AMBN Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN926750
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This AMBN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- AMBN antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of AMBN as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
AMBN Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-10392, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this AMBN antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- AMBN (AMBN Antibody Abstract)
- ameloblastin, Ambn, AMBN
- Ameloblastin is thought to represent an unique ameloblast-specific gene product that may be important in enamel matrix formation and mineralization. The gene is located on chromosome 4 near other genes associated with mineralized tissues: osteopontin, bone sialoprotein, and bone morphogenetic protein 3. Based on its cytogenetic location, this gene is a candidate gene for one form of the disorder, dentinogenesis imperfecta, and/or the disorder, autosomal dominant amylogenesis imperfecta. Synonyms: Polyclonal AMBN antibody, Anti-AMBN antibody, ameloblastin, enamel matrix protein antibody.
You are here: