AMBN antibody (Ameloblastin (Enamel Matrix Protein)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Sheep
- This AMBN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- RPGFEGMPHN PAMGGDFTLE FDSPVAATKG PENEEGGAQG SPMPEANPDN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 86%, Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Sheep: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against AMBN. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 447 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Nakahara, Tominaga, Toyomura, Tachibana, Ide, Ishikawa: "Isolation and characterization of embryonic ameloblast lineage cells derived from tooth buds of fetal miniature swine." in: In vitro cellular & developmental biology. Animal, Vol. 52, Issue 4, pp. 445-53, 2016 (PubMed).
- Nakahara, Tominaga, Toyomura, Tachibana, Ide, Ishikawa: "Isolation and characterization of embryonic ameloblast lineage cells derived from tooth buds of fetal miniature swine." in: In vitro cellular & developmental biology. Animal, Vol. 52, Issue 4, pp. 445-53, 2016 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- AMBN (AMBN Antibody Abstract)
- ameloblastin, Ambn, AMBN
Ameloblastin is thought to represent an unique ameloblast-specific gene product that may be important in enamel matrix formation and mineralization. The gene is located on chromosome 4 near other genes associated with mineralized tissues: osteopontin, bone sialoprotein, and bone morphogenetic protein 3. Based on its cytogenetic location, this gene is a candidate gene for one form of the disorder, dentinogenesis imperfecta, and/or the disorder, autosomal dominant amylogenesis imperfecta.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Size: 447
- Molecular Weight
- 49 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_016519, NP_057603