NMDA Receptor Synaptonuclear Signaling and Neuronal Migration Factor (NSMF) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
NSMF Reactivity: Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN629701
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Dog, Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- NELF antibody was raised against the middle region of NELF
- NELF antibody was raised using the middle region of NELF corresponding to a region with amino acids RERSFSRSWSDPTPMKADTSHDSRDSSDLQSSHCTLDEAFEDLDWDTEKG
- Application Notes
- WB: 5 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
NELF Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-7887, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this NELF antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of NELF antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
You are here: