NMDA Receptor Synaptonuclear Signaling and Neuronal Migration Factor (NSMF) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
NSMF Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN631143
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- NELF antibody was raised against the N terminal of NELF
- Affinity purified
- NELF antibody was raised using the N terminal of NELF corresponding to a region with amino acids GAAASRRRALRSEAMSSVAAKVRAARAFGEYLSQSHPENRNGADHLLADA
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
NELF Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3145, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this NELF antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of NELF antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
You are here: