NMDA Receptor Synaptonuclear Signaling and Neuronal Migration Factor (NSMF) (AA 283-332) antibody Primary Antibody
NSMF Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN203421
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 283-332
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human NELF
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig (100%).
- Protein A purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa283-332 of human NSMF (Q6X4W1). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig (100%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (5 μg/mL)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- After adding water, will consist of PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: