ST6 (Alpha-N-Acetyl-Neuraminyl-2,3-beta-Galactosyl-1,3)-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 5 (ST6GALNAC5) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ST6GALNAC5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN630476
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ST6 GALNAC5 antibody was raised against the middle region of ST6 ALNAC5
- ST6 GALNAC5 antibody was raised using the middle region of ST6 ALNAC5 corresponding to a region with amino acids AFMITRHKMLQFDELFKQETGKDRKISNTWLSTGWFTMTIALELCDRINV
- Application Notes
- WB: 1.25 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ST6GALNAC5 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-1167, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ST6GALNAC5 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of ST0 ALNAC5 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ST6GALNAC5 (ST6GALNAC5 Antibody Abstract)
- ST6GALNAC5 belongs to a family of sialyltransferases that modify proteins and ceramides on the cell surface to alter cell-cell or cell-extracellular matrix interactions.
- Molecular Weight
- 38 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: