TGM4 antibody (Transglutaminase 4 (Prostate)) Primary Antibody
TGM4 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN632497
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- This TGM4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purified
- Transglutaminase 4 antibody was raised using a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region with amino acids KEDMVFMPDEDERKEYILNDTGCHYVGAARSIKCKPWNFGQFEKNVLDCC
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
Transglutaminase 4 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4320, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this Transglutaminase 4 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of TGM4 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- Transglutaminase 4 (TGM4 Antibody Abstract)
- TGM4 is associated with the mammalian reproductive process. TGM4 catalyzes the cross-linking of proteins and the conjugation of polyamines to specific proteins in the seminal tract.
- Molecular Weight
- 77 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: