TGM4 antibody (Transglutaminase 4 (Prostate)) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
TGM4 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN453416
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This TGM4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- Thius antibody reacts to Transglutaminase-4 (TGM4).
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from the Center region of human TGM4
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1/1,000. Western blotting: 1/100 - 1/500. Immunohistochemistry on paraffin sections: 1/50 - 1/100.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- Transglutaminase-4 (TGM4) (TGM4 Antibody Abstract)
- TGM4 is associated with the mammalian reproductive process and catalyzes the cross-linking of proteins and the conjugation of polyamines to specific proteins in the seminal tract.Synonyms: Fibrinoligase, Prostate transglutaminase, Prostate-specific transglutaminase, Protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase 4, TGP, TGase-4
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: